Sunday, May 15, 2011

Update

"Where have all the reviews gone?"

It has just come to my attention that it has been a solid month since I last uploaded a review to Fifth Row. This is clearly a bit of an oversight on my part, so please accept my sincere apologies for my procrastination. I have in fact seen several new movies over the last month, sadly I've just been rather lazy when it comes to churning out the reviews for them.

Just want to assure my readers that I have not abandoned the blog and am currently writing reviews for Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, Fast Five and Thor. While I can't give you a solid e.t.a on when they will appear, rest assured that I will upload them as soon as they are complete.

Additionally, I was finally able to catch a showing of Limitless... so assuming I'm able to catch up with the above reviews in a timely fashion I shall endeavor to share my impressions of that movie as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment